[3830] WPX CW AJ4FM SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 30 18:14:28 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AJ4FM
Operator(s): AJ4FM
Station: AJ4FM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rustburg, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a bad thunderstorm come through just as the contest started. High wind,
lightning, and a power bump that knocked the PC off. Got that going again and
my half-square SWR started to jump all over, but after the wind and rain
stopped it was happy and so was I. Later the QRN on 80 was very high. But all
in all it was fun, so I'm still contesting. Thanks to all for being on the air.
CU next contest