[3830] WPX CW N7WA SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 30 21:37:57 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

That sucked...

I knew this was going to be a part-time contest due to a family commitment most
of Saturday. That's the reason I went High Power and Assisted for just a bit
more
fun. Yikes, With conditions the way they were, I am doubly glad I did not spend
my whole weekend on this test trying to make it work on Low Power. One small bit
of European activity Sunday morning and it was work even with 1500 watts.

At least I got some yard work done in the rain.