[3830] WPX CW EC1KR SO(A)AB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 31 02:45:44 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EC1KR
Operator(s): EC1KR
Station: EC1KR

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: AVILA

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

A very interesting Contest, barely seven hours active in radio, this time has
been on low power (100w) my amp TL922 is sick, waiting for a new tubes that
will change soon, I have observed that with a little patience you can work many
stations with barely 100w. The spread has been quite hard, with NA conditions
have not been very good at 10m and 15m bands like where NA is usually heard at
dusk or Spanish. Very good condition with the Caribbean on all bands, I was
surprised by the good long step ZL and VK on 20m, I would like to congratulate
my country many stations have left very dissappointed in the competition, I
look forward improving my CW and Contest to perform in a more professional, I
have a long time to learn. I feel if someone took a long time to understand all
the exchange of qso, I promise better.

I hope to hear you soon in any other contest, your friend

Jesus EC1KR (ED1R)
www.ec1kr.com
www.ed1r.com

TX/RX:  YAESU FT1000MP-MKV (100w)