[3830] WPX CW K2ZC SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 31 05:12:32 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K2ZC
Operator(s): K2ZC
Station: K2ZC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

I used my IC-746 pro to resonant dipoles at each frequency. I ran 100 watts for
most of the contest. I finally turned on my new amp for about 30 qso's on 20
meters, which moved me into the high power category. I'm glad I did it though,
because I've been kind of timid about using it since I purchased it several
weeks ago. It worked great I was able to go back and work stations that didn't
even respond to me before. My next fear to get over is operating in run mode.
HI HI
thanks to all for qso's es 73 Dave k2zc