[3830] WPX CW WW2DX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 31 07:13:26 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WW2DX
Operator(s): WW2DX
Station: WW2DX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

The perfect storm..

Yeah that's always cool when we get slammed with solar disturbance at the
beginning of a contest.. weee!

I was thinking out my plan on how to deal with family stuff on Saturday and
still make the 36 hours. The decision was a very easy one to make, <60/hr rates
when they should have been double or triple that or a picture perfect wx holiday
weekend..hmmm

Yeah, the beer was awesome while sitting on the deck watching the kids play on
the water slide while I stuffed my face with lots of bad food. Definitely the
right decision!

I give a LOT of credit for those who stuck it out, no way I was going to do
that with those conditions and the fantastic WX here in the NE.

BTW, I ran the whole contest with NR on the K3's, I can't say in words how
awesome that is! Whoever wrote that code nailed it, congrats!

Well, I guess now that we get this contesting season behind us we can all start
building, repairing and tweaking the stations for this coming season.

73 de Lee
WW2DX.com