[3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 00:51:21 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:

   10:  428    28       87

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

9 JA stations in the S57S log this year, VE1TK as the only one from NA. Very
strong African signalas, nice openings to South America on both days. Good
surprise was two QSO's from TF for zone 40 for the 1st time after many years
spent on 10m band. KG6DX was the only one from Pacific. I've hrd AH0BT first
day buy they couldn't copy my 800W. 9Y4D was the stongest from zone 9. KP2M
copied only S57, than S57DX, probbably from MASTER.DTA. Soory, no
contact with you. KP2M has been there for 5 minutes ONLY with signal 55, than
fade out completly. That would be zone 8 for me, but ...
I need stack and OM Power to have more fun.

Rig TS-850SAT + old Drake L7  700-800w at best. 4 el Yagi at 13 meters.

73, thanks for another great weekend,
Aleksander, S57S