[3830] CQWW SSB CT1AOZ SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 03:08:59 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT1AOZ
Operator(s): CT1AOZ
Station: CT1AOZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: IM58IA
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  128    19       49

Hi guys thanks for the contest. Sorry for the poor conditions on ten meters...
no Eu no Na. I heard W3LPL very very low and no way to have a qso with my 50
watts  hihihi. Work only 4 or 5 EU stations with antenna turned to SA. Africa
and SA was very loud here. Hope to contact more Central America stations if
they turned antenna to EU I think they have fixed antennas to NA hi...Hope to
see all of you in CW...73 Jose