[3830] CQWW SSB S56A SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 04:21:51 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Home JN76GB

  160:   86     5       40
   80:  217     9       66
   40:  203    30      105
   20:  236    29       94
   15:  308    38      117
   10:   68    18       36

No tech problems apart from FT1K reseting on 10 m above 50 W drive.  Good DX
start on 40 m but then bands became EU oriented.  Overslept Sunday morning so
no even JA on 20 m.  Nice to hear a lot of old friends with mother tongue
greeting surprises from unexpected places.  I am already sad about lower CW
mults but my robot would push Extreme CQ LP for 48 hours.  I didn't call any.

73 de Mario, S56A