[3830] CQWW SSB VE3KZ SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 07:15:37 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Milton, ON

  160:   52     3        2
   80:   33    12       17
   40:   98    19       59
   20:  204    26       77
   15: 1585    32      118
   10:   32     9       18
------------------------------
Total: 1585    32      118  Total Score = 661,950

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thought I would take advantage of the information given in last Sunday's webinar
presentation by K3EST and KR2Q and include my scores from the other bands worked
during the times when 15 was dead or slow. This gives CCO a boost of over 1.5M
using my total score of 2,164,232! The 15m portion took 23.5 hours and the
"otherbands' multipliers hunt" 6.5 hours, well worth it.
15m was hot and it was a shame to have to leave it to check 10 and 20 during
the day. Need SO2R!
Thanks for all the Q's. Still fun after 57 years on the air. See you all on
CW.

TS-950SDX & AL-1200 1kW
5el @ 20m plus rotatable dipole @ 30m on 15.
The same dipole plus parasitics for 3el @ 30m on 10 and 20.
Sloping dipole from 20m towards Europe plus 1/4 wave vertical on 40.
Broadband Inverted V from 16m on 80.
Inverted V from 20m on 160.