[3830] CQWW SSB VC2A(VA2WDQ) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 08:17:15 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VC2A
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: nr.Montreal
Operating Time (hrs): 25:32

  160:   76     2        2
   80:   80     6        9
   40:  143    21       69
   20:  599    26       97
   15:  232    22       79
   10:   23     8       12

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R

Kenwood TS-590S + AL-80B (500 watts) + Tokyo Hy-Power HC-2000 tuner.

That was a part time effort. There were a very rough conditions on low bands
here. Lost my 160-80 antennas after wet snow shifted down the antennas
resonance. The 15m band was amazing but I couldn't get too much from the band
because of high home appliance RFI QRM level from my neighbors.

I was using a special call VC2A from my home QTH (CQ zone 5). Decided to have
something shorter to save call/CQ air time ))))

Thanks all for the QSO's!

CU in the CQ WW CW.

73!

Victor