[3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 14:51:01 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR, EA4TD, EA4MZ, EA4BGV, EC4DX, EC7AKV
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA

  160:  187    12       69
   80:  744    25      103
   40:  747    31      105
   20: 1297    36      131
   15: 1484    35      123
   10:  134    22       52

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

This has been the first Contest from the new station of ED1R, the first
impressions have been good. The Contest began three days with the assembly of
antennas for low bands and proving possible interferences.

The weather was brilliant until the same Friday before beginning the wheather
changed completely and gusts of wind of 90Km/h broke part to us of an element
of the antenna for 40m, if not it go little were put to pour without stopping
during hours while it was still part of the assembly of radial in the antennas
of 80 and 160. The truth that when we saw the broken antenna fell the soul to
the ground with the illusion put during the last months in a pains 10 minutes
we were without antenna… with resignation and under tremendous rain we
mounted all the radial ones of 80 and 160m; and to get out of trouble a
vertical antenna for 40m with radial settled that would at least allow us to
leave in that band. The Team enough was reduced finally and it worked very hard
in arriving at the Target numbers, could not have been, 10m did not finish
opened absolutely or in our zone, strong signals of the EU east but there were
no strong signals of center the EU where this all the activity, was not opened
either or towards NA, to pains a pair of QSO with the stations but strong,
adding this with the lost one of QSOs in 40m we have not been able to arrive at
the marked Target, despite we are contentments of the results considering the
problems with meteorology throughout the weekend. We can emphasize the good
conditions of 80m with good signals of JA, BA and ZL, in 160m also opened
rather well with NA but the band was with an immense noise. Complicated each
contest maintaining freq. because there is much shark with powers really lifted
with which it is impossible to compete maintaining it.

That is a little the summary of our participation, thanks to all to contact to
us and we were listened to in the next contests. The QSL of ED1R can be get
Online in the next days and send by Bureau, through QSL SERVICE that offers the
Radio Club Henares: http://www.radioclubhenares.org/rch-qsl-services/

Also we will raise to photos and but details our Web in the next days:
www.ed1r.com

Greetings, 73 and Contest !!!

ED1R - CQWW-DX-SSB 2010
Team: EC1KR + EA4TD + EA4MZ + EA4BGV + EC4DX + EC7AKV
www.ed1r.com