[3830] CQWW SSB WN6K SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 20:37:37 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   28    11       13
   40:   56    14       23
   20:   69    11       27
   15:  267    24       57
   10:   27    10       11

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started out in the hole...Yaesu G-1000SDX control box was not indicating where
it was pointing for most of the contest... got a replacement whenever whole
system can be replaced....future work.

Mostly S/P except for about 2 hours of JA on Saturday on 15m.  15m was THE band
but who knows if I had not been fighting rotor problems...trying to hit donkey's
tail with blinders on and being frustrated.  Had to QRT early for family stuff -
Halloween reveling by the grandtots etc.

Fair conditions I would say...boy lots of difference a week makes. But
hopefully the spots will reappear in time for the next contest.

WN6K, Paul