[3830] CQWW SSB N3UM SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 2 19:14:52 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3UM
Operator(s): N3UM
Station: N3UM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MDC

  160:   12     3        6
   80:   45    10       24
   40:   66    13       36
   20:  378    27       76
   15:  204    18       65
   10:   68     7       15

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My 654 K claimed score this year is my best since the 791 K I claimed in 2004,
when there
were many more sunspots.  This year I got 75% of my QSOs on 15 and 20 m, and
another 9% on 10 m.
The low-band results were my poorest since 2004, maybe  due to less activity,
poorer conditions, or both.
Near the end of the contest, distracted by trick-or-treat kids at the door,  I
tuned 20 m. looking for a few last multipliers.  Between 2329 and 2335 Z, I
found  BY, JA, and RT0, in zones 24, 25, and 19: 3 new zones and 2 new
countries in 6 minutes!   Great way to finish!