[3830] CQWW SSB N7BT(@W7IV) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 2 21:34:43 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7BT
Operator(s): N7BT  W7IV  N7RO  VA7DXC  VE7YBH  KW7XX  W7GLC  KC7GX
Station: W7IV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WWA

  160:   28     4        3
   80:  137    23       35
   40:  463    29       63
   20:  573    35      106
   15:  650    30       88
   10:   96    10       16

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had a lot of fun and more ops than usual.  Wishing for sunspots and a shift in
the magnetic equator radically NORTH!!

Ten meters was a reasonably pleasant surprise, and it seemed like all the JA's
abandoned 20 when 15 opened to the West Coast.

We're looking forward to the upcoming contest season and our new friends from
Canada who came down to sit in and help our usual small gang here in
Bellingham.

Thanks to all the casual contesters who came out and handed out Q's!