[3830] CQWW SSB OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 3 00:10:56 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OV3X
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OZ8AE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Virum
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   49     5       31
   80:  112    11       51
   40:  114    17       61
   20:  112    21       56
   15:  118    28       52
   10:   11     4        9

Club: Danish DX group

Comments:

Another great weekend, even I did not work many. However had a good weekend i
s/p. Condx on 40 and 15 meters were great. Did not get to 20 meter on saturday,
as I went directly from 40 to 15 meters. Saturday evening I had a lot of QRN on
the radio on 15 meters when turning the beam to Caribbean. Think my neighbour
had turned on his plasma TV! - How can I solve that?
The hightlights here is always when having QSO with ZL - and as on as many
bands as possible. - This sunday evening I got very exited as I worked VK6,
VK4, JT1, JA and AH2 - all on 40 meter with 100 watts and a Carolina Windom 80.
Hard to believe but amazing what one can do with 100 watts.
The set up an ICOM IC-775DSP, TH3MK4 11 meters up and a Carolina Windom 80 with
the feed point 14 meters high and one end 11 meters and the other end 6 meters
up.
Will be back on my favorite mode CW in the end of November. Hope condx shall be
even better and that all of You will be back. 73