[3830] CQWW SSB DA2C(DL8OBQ) SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 3 04:46:39 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DA2C
Operator(s): DL8OBQ
Station: DA2C

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH:

   15: 1895    39      141
Total: 1895    39      141  Total Score = 835,560

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Rig:  FT2000+Acom2000
Ant.: OptiBeam 17-4 and 16-3, JP2000

Very good conditions on 15m!

The station worked fine without big problems, except 1 hour without power on
Saturday afternoon.
Nice pile-up on Sunday afternoon to the US. I can’t remember something like
that from DL before. The rate was close to 300 for more than 1 hour!
Very good score from DF9ZP! I lost nearly every pile-up when I heard him. So I
understand that I’m about 20 mults short.

Thanks for the contacts!

73, Uli
www.dl8obq.de