[3830] CQWW SSB N5XZ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 3 23:20:50 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: N5XZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TEXAS

   40:   73    43       18
   20:  132    64       26
   15:  244    71       24
   10:   33    10        8
------------------------------
Total:  482   188       76  Total Score = 324,984

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Mostly S&P during this contest, but 15 sure turned out to be the money band.
Worked one EU on 10, next year it should be MUCH better.
Tower is broken so I couldnt't crank it up and a lightening strike took out my
rotor position pot so the only way I knew what direction the beam was pointed
was to carry my rotor control box to the window and watch it while turning.
Hope to get it fixed in a few weeks.
Rig: TS-950SD
Amp: Alpha 78
Ant: 4-el SteppIR @ 25 feet