[3830] CQWW SSB N2WN SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 4 07:13:59 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Grainger County

   20:   23    10       15
   15:   46    18       25
   10:   55     6       13

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Managed to get a little operating time in after returning from the Rally to
Restore Sanity in DC.

Was VERY tickled to find 10M hopping and added FO5QB as an all time new country
on the band, nice to catch E51CG along with a lot of SA stations.

15M was also a nice surprise with two all time new countries: R0CY and 9M8Z.

Yes, I always seem to miss the sunspot peaks ;o)

All S&P just seeing what conditions were like...

Conditions were good, but dear gawd I wish some folks would listen to their
signal, particularly those using voice keying of any kind. Some of the most
horrible and unintelligible audio I have ever heard. Called "QRZ" on some of
them and they came back on mic (I suspect) nice and clear. Some signals were
extremely wide too.

Really looking forward to the CW portion of this one!

73,
Julius
n2wn