[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 4 20:06:38 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - November 5

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  14     12
   40:   8      7
Total:  22     19  Total Score = 836

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great shake down of the rig.  Last 4 years I've been part of the team at K4TD.
This year (unfortunately) we've had to pass on that operation.  So, I'll be
running this solo from my humble QTH.

Not unhappy with 22 Q's in 30 minutes, given that I messed up my message
buffers, and had a few other setting wrong in N1MM.  Thought I had everything
straight, but, thank goodness for the shake down!

I do plan on some antenna work tomorrow to hopefully improve things on 80 and
20.  Hope to see you all over the weekend.

GL and 73,

Doug
KY4F