[3830] SS CW KC0W/M Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 09:18:14 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  355  Sections = 52  Total Score = 1

Was in this one just for the fun of it. Not a serious attempt because I didn't
have the time because of work commitments. Fun to give out the North Dakota
mult for the deserving. Logging was laborious because I was using pen & paper
in the front seat of the mobile.

 The KC0W/m seems to be working pretty damn good. Still have some nasty
ignition noise to deal with, sorry for the exchange repeats I needed at times.

 I'm constructing a World Class contesting DXing station which should be QRV by
2012. See my QRZ.com bio for more information regarding this epic ordeal, hihi.
All amateurs will be welcome to stay & operate FOR FREE when the station is
completed.

 See ya in SSB Sweepstakes from (of course) here in North Dakota in 2 weeks.

                    Tom KC0W/m