[3830] UR DX DR2Q(DL8MBS) SO Mixed QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 09:38:27 PST 2010

                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: DR2Q
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Erfurt

  160:   12      0     13
   80:  104      7     44
   40:  125      8     45
   20:   99     14     41
   15:   57     12     14
   10:    6      0      3
---------------------------
Total:  403     41    160  Total Score = 358,240

To have every band and a minimal SO2R-possibility a funny assortment of lowwire
improvisations was brought into action. A 40m-doublet (with its feeder shorted
for working 80m) plus a 7m balcony wire which got 22 m added downwards during
the night for 80m. For working 160m I had to go down in the garde and add some
to the dozen operators who copied the tremendous signal from it.
Stopped a while before the final bell as 444 is nice to have as claimed qso
number. Many patient ops like UT0AZA made up for an unsual big group of
alligators. Wish that more would simply say "sri ltr" instead of logging
supposedly crude things to break up with a difficult qso (means that I cannot
be sure to have that multiplier bagged).
Best 73, Chris (DL8MBS)