[3830] SS CW N4YDU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 18:19:49 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Youngsville, NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another fall classic has come and gone. I had a decent time with this one. I
managed a sweep about 3 p.m. local Sunday afternoon by working VY1EI. He was
booming with nobody calling on 15M...always nice! I camped out on 80 meters for
quite a long time â€" nice to have a quiet band.

This was the first outing for me using WinTest. I really enjoyed the program
and I’m looking forward to using more of its features as time progresses.

Station:
Ten Tec OMNI D (Used for all 80M QSOS and running on 40 during the day)
Kenwood TS930
80M Dipole at 60 feet
40M Dipole NE/SW at 70 feet, inverted v NW/SE at 55 feet
20M Rectangle loops (NE/SW at 55 feet, W/E at 80 feet)
10/15M Rectangle loop at 50 feet (NW/SE); W8JK at 55 feet (NE/SW)

Thanks for the QSOs and good luck to those who dare the SSB weekend. I’ll be
on a little bit but I plan to be on full time for CQWW CW as SOABLP.

73,
Nate/N4YDU