[3830] SS CW WD0T(@KD0S) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:11:30 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Very good conditions all day Saturday and into the early morning Sunday, had
good rates on 20/40 and 80m, bands sounded great here.. But then Sunday, the
morning wasn't too bad, but Sunday afternoon it got REALLY SLOW, used 4 hours
of off time Sunday morning from 0820-1220, and then used the remainder Sunday
afternoon, in 1/2 hour chunks starting at 1910Z, and periodically through to
0036Z, it was the slowest I can remember, bands sounds very weak here,
especially 40/80m, 20 was OK, but extremely crowded, and 15 meters was too long
from here.. I was hoping for a great Sunday but it didn't happen this year,
thats SS- never know what you will get!! Thanks all for the Q's and a fun
contest as always, great to work many of the regulars, the NS gang, and also
the new or relatively new Checks, please come back! 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T