[3830] SS CW KT8K Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:15:21 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: en8n SE Mich
Operating Time (hrs): 20:21

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Started slow but stayed strong for the finish.  My K9AY loop saved my ears and
sanity on 80m, but helped with the noise on 40m, too.  Lots of great ops out
there, and I REALLY appreciate all who listened hard to pull my tiny signal out
of it all.  It was exhausting, but I acquitted myself honorably, I think.  I got
a lot of calls for repeats of my serial # near the end - maybe folks didn't
expect 500 Q's from a QRP station.  ;-)
Rig - Tentec Orion
Antennas - 20/40/80m 3-wire vee at 50', 550' horiz. loop, K9AY loop for rx
software - N1MM
See you all in the next big one!  73 es best rx de kt8k -- Tim