[3830] SS CW K0OU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:31:14 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

Everything went reasonably well until Sunday when I had to let the neighbors
watch the football game- cut the power and ran barefoot while the game was on
so they could watch but then still wiped out their system. Ended up taking
unscheduled time off and wasn't able to get the full 24 hours in. Very
frustrating. But aside from that the conditions were pretty good and I had alot
of fun. 15 played well and 20 wasn't quite so bad since more than one band was
usable. 40 was coast to coast all day from here- fun.
Hope to get my TVI problem resolved before Phone SS. CU all then. K0OU