[3830] SS CW AA4FU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:32:44 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4FU
Operator(s): AA4FU
Station: AA4FU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I started on 40m, but it quickly went long and couldn't hear anyone east of the
Mississippi.  Spent the rest of the night on 80m and should have gotten there
sooner, it was great.  The noise was low and it seemed I could hear everyone.
I went to bed with about 600 Qs and only needing NWT and SK for a sweep.

Sunday turned into a drag.  I never could get a run going on the higher bands
and had a hard time staying focused.  I did manage to pickup the final two
mults for my first CW sweep.  Even with the sweep the QSO's and score were down
slightly from last year.