[3830] SS CW WE6Z SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:53:05 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WE6Z
Operator(s): WE6Z
Station: WE6Z

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: sv

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5     188     376   18
           7     118     236   10
          14     299     598   25
          21     168     336   25
          28       2      4    2
       Total     775    1550   80

            Score : 124,000

Great conditions for this contest.  I beat my Q count from last year by over
100.  I got a sweep early Sunday morning.  Computer and N1MM crashed only once.
 Only had to reset my usb/serial converter twice.  I had a bad wind storm on
Sunday with 40mph winds, but the tower trailer held up.  A torrential downpour
made my auto tuner go a little buggy on my 40m vee, so I switched to 80.
Overall this contest was a blast!  I was surprised by the number of QRP
operators out there.