[3830] SS CW AE6Y Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 21:04:04 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I wan't planning to enter this CW SS, being somewhat "contested out" from our
major effort in CQWW SSB atP49Y just last weekend, but couldn't resist the
nagging from the NCCC VP/CC, hi.  But parts were actually fun, e.g., Sunday
morning on 40 and 20.  Then there's Sunday afternoon...
  Although we're urged to go U class, I prefer not to, just for the challenge
of finding all 80 sections.  Thanks a bunch to VY0JA, VE8EV, and VO1BZM who
called in from some pretty rare spots.
  73, andy, ae6y
  www.arubaqth.com

Rig: K3/P3, Pro2, 87A, Titan
Ant: 3 el 10-20, 2 el 40, 1 el 80 on 65 foot tower.
Software: CQPWIN ver. 12.1