[3830] SS CW N6XI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 21:11:33 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Various outside obligations precluded a major effort this year. But I did use SS
as my maiden voyage with Win-Test, training for a M/S CQ WW romp on Aruba. My
initial setup was FUBAH so I started with WriteLog. Overnight I realized the
error of my ways, changed back to the Win-Test configuration in MicroHam
uRouter (thanks, N6TV), did a Cabrillo export/import of the log and got going
with Win-Test. Only made a few dozen Qs sending the wrong precedence. By the
end of the contest I had most of Win-Test working except for SO2R switching
which is irrelevant for the mission at hand. I still need lots of reeducation
but it's clearly a powerful logger.