[3830] SS CW KO7X SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 04:26:23 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wyoming

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

19 guys duped me. The reason for this is that they bust my call on the first QSO
and then come back later. The most common bust this year was KM7X, followed by
K0(zero)7X. Last section was VO1 - thanks to VO1TA for the sweep. 15 meters was
great this year. For the first time that I can recall, I was working both coasts
on Sunday morning, but Saturday's opening lasted for hours. Never heard a peep
on 10. Most interesting QSO - N0KE called me on 15 meters on Saturday. He is in
Colorado and was running QRP. I almost didn't hear him, but managed to pull him
out of the noise. WY7SS also called me on 15 on Saturday for my first WY QSO.
Both of these QSOs were backscatter. WC7S, K7VU and K9DR were also QRV from
Wyoming. I never worked K7VU though.