[3830] SS CW K2ZR Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 09:02:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2ZR
Operator(s): K2ZR
Station: K2ZR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Rig: K2 with 660' Center Fed Wire at 50' & 425' End Fed Wire at 35'all with
miles of ground. Logging was done with N1MM

Conditions were quite decent but my operating time "in the chair" was limited.
This year with my daughter and new granddaughter were visiting from Manhattan
and there were many family activities to participate in over the weekend.

Not operating in the Unlimited category I did lots of S&P VFO knob turning but
never once heard NE or NT. I heard VE6EX in Alberta but he apparently didn't
hear me, oh well! No sweep but I've been there and done that receiving numerous
Sweep Mugs in past years.

Thanks to all who heard me and put me in their logs.

CU ya'll in next year's SSCW.
73,
Dick, K2ZR