[3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 12:05:04 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AC8E
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: AC8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 5:20

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was the second stop on my annual four station SS tour. I went into the
contest tired and not feeling completely well. After starting here about 0340Z,
I ended quitting for the night at 0630Z and got almost five hours of sleep.
More than I had intended to do, but at least when I woke up I was feeling a lot
better and was able to keep going for the rest of the weekend.

I missed DE, WY, SK, and PAC. Best QSO of the weekend was from here, when VY1EI
called in on 40 meters around our sunrise. Other than the operator, things
worked well here.

73 -  Jim  K8MR