[3830] SS CW K4EU Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 13:47:52 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to hear from Jay/VY0JA this year on 20m.  10m was open Sunday afternoon to
the West Coast but very few of us actually check 10m in this contest....  NE
and VE4 were the toughest sections this year.  Thanks to K0ITC who called in on
20m for #79.  And, I found KE0Z/VE4 for #80 early Sunday morning while tuning
around on 20m.  Shortly thereafter I went up on 15m and had VE4EAR and VE4DR
answer my CQ's - when it rains it pours.  Decided to try and boost score to the
100K mark -- last two hours of the contest did the trick.  The small shack HDTV
put me over the top allowing me to sit here and watch the football games while
operating -- I call it SO1R1TV....  Thanks for the Q's. 73....//Steve K4EU