[3830] SS CW NR1X SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 13:59:26 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NR1X
Operator(s): NR1X
Station: NR1X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 23:11

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Well, what can you say?... The headache is almost gone and the dust settled. My
second SS is in the books, (third if you count the first one with bad computer
copy)and the improvement is huge. I had told myself that a Sweep didnt matter.
Main goals were 1000 qsos and a more acurate log than last year. It looks like
1000 qsos might be a stretch for the current configuration here, but I still
had 292 more than last year. I am fully confident that the accuracy is improved
10 fold. And to make it all even better I managed a SWEEP on top of it. What a
blast, next year I will get the 1000 qsos.. thanks for the FUN..
NR1X