[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 18:00:17 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Had plans to have bigger/better antennas up this year, but then my cabin burned
down so that threw a wrench into those plans.  Maybe by next year!

Fun time as usual.  Only my second time playing with SO2R.  My main problem
seemed to be my old Icom 751 on radio 2 being overwhelmed by strong signals.  I
need to get a better radio 2 or retire the Icom 765 to radio 2 and get myself a
birthday present for Radio 1.

See you next time!

Scott  NE9U

Station: