[3830] SS CW N6ZFO Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 20:03:35 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SF

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Spent much of the contest wondering "where is John" .  Great to catch K4BAI on
40m Sunday evening.

Another high point: Saturday night: with 2 sections to go, I was  missing the
"rare" SNJ when K1TN from the New Jersey super-station checked in to provide
#79, equaling my last year's total.

If the error rate is below 5.0 percent the score will be a new SF Section
all-time record for the "A" category, overturning what I thought was an
unbeatable effort by N2NL (now /KH2) in 2005. The raw score lies just above
W1FEA's (now KF6T's) Pac Div record of 166,936 set in 1993 but will undoubtedly
fall short after error checking.

73 Bill n6zfo