[3830] SS CW KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 9 01:08:17 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): SM0DRD
Station: KH6LC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Kea'au  Hawaii

This was my third cw SS from Lloyd's station on the Big Island. This year I did
not improve on the previous scores. Lots of local QRM in the form of a bad cold
that kept me coughing and/or sneezing during important exchanges!
I made the Sweep with the last one being VO1 on 15, the great pile-up seemingly
never ending.  15 was good, 20 and 40 had doldrums about three hours before the
end of the contest, 20 was dead and no propagation on 40 until the last hour
when it picked up.

FT-1000D
Emtron Amp                           73 & Aloha,
40m = 4el yagi                         Goran
20m = 5el yagi                        SM0DRD
15m = 6el yagi