[3830] SS CW NP4Z Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 9 05:51:42 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP4

Great fun as Always, started 6 hours late @0300  I wasnt sure that I was going
to make it, but when I heard from WP3R that no one was going to his station to
operate, I said If I dont show up and people miss the sweep I am going to be
harrased for a long time :).

I was tired from work but decided to stay, was happy to hear the TU for sweeps
accomplished. Never heard the VO1 and Vy1 was by pure luck, almost started
calling cq in his freq.
Tried to catch up to last years but had to take many time offs.., lost power
sleep, grocery visit etc.. nothing is as fun as sweepstakes.. It marks the
start of the holydays for me..

73's

Felipe
NP4z