[3830] SS CW K0EJ Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 9 09:22:22 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EJ
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

cobbled together some antennas, one (80M OCF) which failed early while running
on 40M leaving me with no 80M antenna - when 40 went long at sunset, so did my
motivation  - so I spent much of the weekend building 20M yagis and other
outside work and just dropped in/out trying for a sweep. I made a quick 80M
dipole and played with it Sunday evening.  Worked 77 sections on 40M,
KP4(#78)on 15M, and never heard VE4 or NE while I was on.

wait til next year!!

73, Mark K0EJ