[3830] SS CW K1BX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 9 20:01:39 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Condx were OK, 20 was noisy until Sunday evening when it was great. 40 was very
good. Made one ten meter Q for good measure.

After hearing VY1ErIc for hours on 15m in CQWW, I figured a sweep would be
easier than usual. It was.

I turned 50 since the last SS. This is the first time I studied the checks to
guess how old you guys are. I am still on the young side...

Was good to hear the N0UD station on in CW (K5KG). Hi Mark!

See most of you in 2 weeks.

73, art