[3830] SS CW WA7LNW SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 10 06:40:24 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Utah

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Fun using N1MM along with CW Skimmer input to monitor activity on all 7 bands
simultaniously.

Decided to operate this event using limited antennas at home QTH.  Murphy
visited my ATU once or twice during the weekend but it survived.

Amazing propagation and quiet band conditions on 80 meters around 0700Z when I
worked last 13 sections.  Only section I needed was NWT.  I heard him, but just
too many folks on east coast for me to get through before his signal faded
Sunday morning.

Thanks for all the Qs and good hearing and working so many friends on the air.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW