[3830] CWopsT K4CQW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 10 20:25:11 PST 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 11

Call: K4CQW
Operator(s): K4CQW
Station: K4CQW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virginia Beach, VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   0      0
   40:  12     12
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  12     12  Total Score = 144

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had an old friend over for dinner. Went to Navy Radioman School with him back in
the 60s when you had to copy 24wpm to graduate. He listened into the 0300Z
session. I set my keyer for 25wpm and it sounded like the turtle racing the
hare in comparison.! He couldn't belive that HAMS send as fast as guys on the
Sprint but I did tell hime the days of copying CW with an UNDERWOOD Typewriter
are long gone. And sending, well some use keyboards and some of us don't but it
is still CW. You have to copy it! See you next month. Quint. K4CQW