[3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 11 10:59:00 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX+++
Station: VE6EX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Banff AB

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Thanks for the Q's. Contesting from a new location with reduced hardware and
performance; so I was certainly happy to pull the score I did.

VE6EX was:
 TS850s with TL922 (in the Autumn of the tube years) at ~600w.
 TH6 at ~40'/ probably somewhat less on a roof mount. Yes its bigger than the
skilodge!!
 Wires hanging off the trees for everything else. Some hi and some low.
 Exccellent TRLOG doing all the work in my Pentiums using a boot disk; still
the best. Sorry to miss Jay. I heard the pileups but not a peep.
   Cheers, Dan VE6EX..