[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 11 19:23:32 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - November 12

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   27     9
   80:   61    13
   40:   14     7
   20:    1     1
Total:  103    30  Total Score = 3,090

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun as usual.  40 was awful.  It seemed like participation was lighter
than recently.

This will be my last Thursday night operation for a couple of months as I am
off to Japan early next week.  Hope to work many of you from 7J1AAI in CQWW CW
40 meter SB.  And hope to be back on from home in the CQ 160.

I sure have enjoyed the past several months of Thursday nights.  Thanks to all
of those who do all the work so we can have fun.

73,  Hal W1NN