[3830] JIDX SSB KH6LC SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 14 12:27:48 PST 2010

                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC
Station: KH6LC

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i

Total:  273    44  Total Score = 24,014

First, thanks to the great JA operators for all the contacts along with their
patience and help.    I really enjoyed this contest.   I was called by many
outstanding signals.   Hope to work you all in the upcoming CQWW CW Test and
the 160 Meter Contests this winter.   Don't forget the Stew Perry 160 Test!!!

          73 & Aloha,                    FT-1000D
            Lloyd                        Alpha 77
 ....on Da Big Island near Hilo          6 el 10m yagi
                                         7 el 10m yagi