[3830] WAE RTTY LZ8E(LZ2BE) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 15 02:18:25 PST 2010

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LZ8E
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:  289   289     0    53
   40:  575   805   230    96
   20:  688  1348   660    96
   15:  375   855   480    86
   10:   44    44     0    25
-------------------------------
Total: 1971  3341  1370   914  Total Score = 3,053,674

The most interesting was 10m opening to USA on Sunday 17:20z (my sun set). I was
CQ'n on 20m with reasonable rate and decided to put 2nd radio on 10m with little
hope to catch some SA. I almost fell down from chair when I saw AA3B on my
screen:) Next 15 min I got another 10 USA, LV5V, FY1FL and few Italian stns,
then band died.
Congratulations to RZ3AZ, LY5E and UW8I for big scores.
Thanks to DARC to organize this contest and all friends who worked with me.
CU next weekend in LZ-DX.

73 Boyan