[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 18 21:07:21 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - November 19

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

  160:   12     7
Total:  102    31  Total Score = 3,162

Very enjoyable again tonight. A nice tribute to "Duck".  My first logged Q with
him was in 2003 with 28 Qs in LOTW (not counting NS).

The hour format really gives me time to get in the groove with SO2R practice,
and it's making a difference.  Still a long way to go, but at least I'm now
gaining Qs instead of losing them.  Nothing heard on 20.  40, 80 and 160 were
all pretty good.

Listen for four Air Traffic Control students and three Aviation students from
Hesston College (all non-hams) manning K0HC this weekend for SSB Sweeps.
Should be a fun time.

73, Bob, w0bh