[3830] SS SSB AL9A SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 18:11:06 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 14:30

My unbroken string of missing the Sweep remains intact!  This time I missed NL
and SC.  I heard NL several times, but they were always weak on both 15M and
20M into AK and there was always a huge pile up. I tried CQing a lot in hopes
one of the VO1's would find me, but no luck.  As for SC, I never heard a one -
what's up with that?  Worked many, NC, VA and GA so propagation wasn't the
problem.  Maybe they were all out checking the stills!

Still had fun - beat last years score by more than 200 QSO's and 34,000 points.
 To do much better than this I need better antennas for 80M and 160M and figure
out how to shave 20 years or so off my drivers license so my eye lids and butt
can take the punishment!