[3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 19:05:57 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Managed to carve out time when the sun was down and the kids were asleep, thus
the 252 Q's on 80 meters.  Too bad I only had 9 hours to play, but it was worth
it.

As usual, if you had a QSO with me, it was all via recorded voice files.  Only
a few hiccups along the way.  If I would have had more time, then maybe I would
have bumped into EB, PR and NT.  Sort of an odd troika of mults to miss.

See you next weekend in CQ WW CW.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news