[3830] SS SSB KD0S(WD0T) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 21 19:14:04 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

GREAT to hear a LOT of Checks of 10, and many more from 00 and up! That is
certainly a good thing.. Boy, as much as I like SS, I definately know why I
like the CW SS better!! 20m was unbelievable, WALL to WALL stations from .150
up to .350. NO room, good news is that 15m was better than usual.

It was great to have 15m runnable, for the first time in a LONG time from here
in central SD.

Thanks for the fun weekend, boy it goes FAST!! Thanks to Jim KD0S and his wife
for putting up with me, and for being great hosts!

Thanks to all you guys for the fun, great to work MANY of the Thursday NS gang,
excellent turnout!

God Bless you all, thanks, and CU in 160m and 10m upcoming. 73 Todd WD0T at
KD0S